Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something is happening. IC seems to have lost all its spirit and vitality. There are scarcely 8-10 posts a day, down significantly in just a few months. One would think that with so many folks laid off, or in quarantine, that the forum would be even more popular, but the opposite seems true.

Perhaps folks are just weary and depressed by the COVID19 pandemic. God knows it is "heavy" enough to depress.

Take hope. We still have our little rocket ships sitting in the drive just beckoning us to take a joy ride, do a little hypermiling - just for fun, or go for some drive through fast food lunch.

AND, post something for your Insight friends.:)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm busier than a one-armed paper-hanger (yes, I know the phrase is politically incorrect, but it's either him or that one-legged guy who keeps going to butt-kicking contest). And... now that the weather's heating up, I'll do even less to my car than the little I already do.

But, I think you make a good point. If you're not careful, this virus crap sucks the life out of everything decent and dumps it into everything crummy.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I've heard from other members that there to much sensitivity and you cant speak your mind or make a comment or even anser someone's question without somebody else having a issue . Its turned in to a set group of people who want push their ideas and products but pick on the others who dont confirm to their rules. We use to get along fairly well on the old site but certain moderators are critical of certain people and look the other way when those same people do the critique of others post. I try to help anyone I can and point folks to ones that can help. Yes am I guilty of some rules yes. But I would give the shirt off my back to help a fellow member. Sorry it's not to offend anyone so dont blast me out. I have started answering questions with this in mind. Dont get offended by the truth. I will work on my faults to be a productive insight owner.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I’ve noticed the decline too. We use see quite a few posts on:
“What did you do to your Insight today?”
and
“I saw an Insight...”
Not sure - although I’ve been rather bummed out lately by the current state of affairs..... No doubt we all are.....

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Thank you. I just had a guy come all the way from Erie. Pennsylvania for a front bumper..he was very happy and thankful that I stored it for three monthes for him till his wife would let him travel.

·
Linsight Designer
1,902 Posts
I suspect we're all just going about our lives in other ways. I'm swinging back into an Insight tinkering mindset lately.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I suspect we're all just going about our lives in other ways. I'm swinging back into an Insight tinkering mindset lately.
Yeah, baby! I'll catch those guys at the next light!!

"Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far..."

Reactions: AP1ZE1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts