Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy and I are interested in doing the gambler 500. I suggested an insight. He's on board. Plan is to gut the IMA system, lift it, and remove as much of the body as possible.

Anybody have a tweaked/rolled/trashed insight that runs and drives?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please. Somebody has to has one that was t-boned, rolled, rear ended, but still driveable. Take off the bumpers and wheel skirts and any other parts you want. Just want it driveable. going to make it into a side by side offroad vehicle for the gambler.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You don't have to find a wrecked one - you can find one with cosmetic wear and tear and a bad IMA for under $1500 then sell off the parts you don't need to recoup some of your money.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I though it was to "Spend less than 500 bucks for a vehicle".?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
We have no idea if it is a spend less than $500 for a vehicle.

Addvanced never mentioned anything about $500.

I know of other low budget projects like 24 hours of Lemons.

Never heard of Gambler 500.
Sounds like Indy 500. And Indy 500 is 500 laps.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
$500 or less.....

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Same thing I posted in permalink 12. Read the caption right below the picture.

·
Registered
827 Posts
There are four cars in Crockett County that have been purchased for $600 or less in the last seven months. One car was purchased $400 .There's eight cars or insights in Crockett County Tennessee. Thanks to all you Folks !!! I am having to do a lot of work hours now so no time for Frankenstein experiments. But I have discovered something called (secure it )! It's liquid foam. I could make a lightweight front seat for my car with it.while the foam is in a plastic bag. I could lay it in the empty car and then I could put my perfect proportion Mr. Olympia physique over the Uncured foam and let it set. Wola custom made lightweight seat. I could also fashion a boat tail but that's another story for another day. - that would be a seat fitting for a Honda Insight 🤓

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
For us Ol farts.....Please explain meaning of 🤓

Is that another one of those millinum things?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts