Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an intermittent rear hatch. It's just having a mind of its own, the switch checks good, the motor seems fine, just some times I get nothing. I read the gen 1 has a relay behind left tail light, does the gen 2 have this ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I’m trying to find a good exhaust and headers for my 97 Civic Coupe any recommendations I don’t want it to sound like a ricer/fart can I want to it to sound decent or good if there is any out there I know it sucks for my Honda because anything will make it sound like a fart can but I want a good rumble exhaust or something that roars or do you guys recommend going straight pipe with a manifold?https://tradevenue.se/

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an intermittent rear hatch. It's just having a mind of its own, the switch checks good, the motor seems fine, just some times I get nothing. I read the gen 1 has a relay behind left tail light, does the gen 2 have this ?
I had this on my 2010 I2, turns out if you pull the handle when it's locked and it doesn't return fully, the hatch won't unlock. To open it, push the handle all the way back (toward the front of the car) then unlock your car again. The mechanism then works fine. Don't know if someone tried to open it whilst it was locked or something. It wouldn't surprise me where I work. Anyway, the handle and mechanism probably needs lubricating so it returns fully by its own spring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts