Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was inside the rear compartment moving some things around with the rear hatch open and I must have hit my head on the rear hatch latch 3 times yesterday. Man, that smarts! Either I'm to tall or the thing sticks out to low.

Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
At least you didn't have the hatch shocks fail and have the whole hatch fall on your head. I haven't had this personally happen, but I've heard of it happening a couple of times.

Ok I'll admit I've hit my head a couple of times on the hatch, but never more than once in one sitting.

·
Registered
466 Posts
about a month ago i was lifting a case of spring water out of the trunk when i hit my head on the latch. i hit it so hard i almost dropped the water back into the trunk. in my effort to stop the case of water from landing on the foam trunk cover i threw my back out. [email protected] thing still hurts!!!

andy g.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe we should start a class action over this. The stupid thing shouldn't be designed this way. I normally am against stupid legal actions but, my head really hurt hitting that dang thing. It sticks out way to far compared to the rest of that part of the hatch. I guess if I were 3ft tall it wouldn't matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts