Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

If you read my last post “6 Speakers (No Drop-in Replacements Here)” you will know what I’m talking about. If you didn’t you can see the post here:

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... php?t=3562

I’ve been getting a real good response regarding my sound system both in the forums and in e-mails. I talked to Branden about the response and he said that he has made molds that can be used to remake the pods.

He also said that he could make tweeter pods, but that it would require the purchaser to send in his side view mirror covers and would require some custom fabrication.

Is anyone interested?

If you want to talk to Branden just shoot me an email and ill pass your number on to him.

Here are some pictures of my rear speaker pods:
http://www.halestechnologygroup.com/MyI ... age341.htm

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He doesn't have his own website.

I guess I could post this information on my website, but the only people who know about it are right here on the fourm, lol. :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
can you give a rough price on the rear enclosures? (w/o speakers)

they look great, but i'm a little concerned about there being enough airspace for the 6 1/2's.

eh, i guess with our cars, we can't be too choosy. :wink:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to Branden, he wants $100 for the rear enclosures. If you want more airspace I'm sure Branden could modify the enclosures to your specifications.

Although I'm using 6 1/2's in back and they sound great. 8)

The tweeter enclosures are $100 as well, which doesn't include the shipping of your side view mirror covers. He needs the covers and the brand name of the speakers you intend to use to make the tweeter housings.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's cheaper then what I paid to have them made... $380

But I can see what you mean. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts