Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may have been overseen in the other thread where I posted the following link :

Someone from my German Forum has somehow gotten hold of five pictures from the Japanese brochure. Yes of the FINISHED car ! There are pictures of the rear aswell !!
It also seems as if cruise control is fitted too. Take a look at the left picture, the bluish tint of the headlamp is a nice hint from the concept. I hope it will be available outside Japan.

I don't know how to post pictures that's why I'll put this link. Scroll down a bit until you've reached a posting from "hondafreak1981" There are five pictures attached:

http://www.hondayoungtimer.de/t2940f90- ... der-1.html

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed Link.

I have, as of yet, no clue on where the pictures are from, but they are original. The brochure's design seems similar to the Japanese one for the Honda Clarity which is in my personal collection.

The car is due for sale in around March/April and these pictures have leaked. Even Honda hasn't yet given further official pictures of the new Insight, than the one already known from world.honda.com.

Awesome, I think.
8)

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
OK, this is frustrating :evil: - the links in both topics lead to the top of the German Honda Forum, not directly to the topic and pictures. Please tell us which Forum sub-section it is in and the name of the topic. Thanks :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Read my first posting. Just scroll down a bit until you reach a posting from "hondafreak1981" which has 5 pictures attached to it. Click on 'em to enlarge...
Or try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHcrSAHMas0
From Minutes 1:17 onwards. The "Modulo"-Version at 3:00 is probably Japan-only...

Just read this on blogspot:
"...While the Civic needs a secondary inverter, along with a primary one, to handle a dedicated electrically-powered air-conditioning compressor, Insight has just one.

The engine is fired up by a conventional starter motor rather than the IMA unit, which also provides a stop/start function in traffic...."

:shock: No way !!!

·
3,641 Posts
No. 166 said:
Read my first posting. Just scroll down a bit until you reach a posting from "hondafreak1981" which has 5 pictures attached to it. Click on 'em to enlarge...
Problem is, Hondafreak's name has not been showing up on the front page (regarding the New Insight topic) since someone else must have replied to his posting already. I searched endlessly. 60 minutes of my life I'll never get back, but I did see some nice vintage Hondas!

The You tube link worked though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thought it was interesting to see how dated the other Hondas appeared compared to the side on picture of the Insight which still looks futuristic even though its now 10 plus years old.

DGate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts