Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting to the point where I need to find a dealer to do an oil change/scheduled maintenance on my car... I live in Oakland, but I drive to San Jose on 880 regularly, and Redwood City on 101. I'd like to find a reasonably local, reasonably priced dealer who understands the Insight and isn't going to give me crap. Anyone have good experiences to share?

(As the Bay Area seems to be a hotbed of Insights, hopefully this isn't an entirely selfish thread.)

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
If you go through Redwood city, I am so far happy with Menlo Honda just South of Whipple on El Camino. Like all dealers they overfilled my oil a tad, but on other issues have been good and efficient. I haven't had any major problems, but they fished out a lost rear wiper nozzle hose and replaced the nozzle for not much over parts and have been polite and friendly.

I got my Honda Element from them, and the sales people were good and not pushy. For me so far they have been very good. They claim to service other Insights there and know about them - but not enough to not overfill the oil!

In short, definitely worth stopping by and talking with them. I have no real complaints, but haven't had any major work done either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts