Honda Insight Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
I’m in the market for some parts. Does the CD Changer come with Foam Insert and the full wiring harness that runs along the drivers side and up to the Tape Deck? Also I’m looking for a rear speaker kit in Grey. I believe they are the cups and covers and screws.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
I am adding a free silver insight that a cvt that still has a full engine and and transmission still has a full suspension under it. Car had a side swipe on drivers side. Lots of good parts on it. You must bring trailer and pick up in the state of Virginia around the fairfax area. All other parts for sale. Engine and transmission good and could drive up on trailer but we do have other ways to get up on trailer,car come with clear title but would need a lot work. All others parts you may need I may have. Contact me for any needs.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Doors, window switches, dash clusters strakes. Drivers headlights. Taillights. Set black powder coated rims with tires, window molding trim, set of rear speaker covers includes cups, window regulator motors both sides , rear hatch glass, full hatch with both glass , egr valves, ima wiring harnesses to do the bypass, just pm your needs ,Thanks to all I’ve been able to help over the years.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Rare set rear speaker covers, several nice window regulators ,silver pillar post, citrus window trim, doors, rear bumpers, headlights ,taillights, mcm, dash cluster, front tag plate brand new. Contact all your needs. Thank you

41 - 60 of 98 Posts