Honda Insight Forum banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Doors,window switches, window regulators, hats, Ecu, bcm, bumpers, ima wiring bypass harnesses, interior parts, spats, ac lines, ac compressor, tons of stuff, just drop a message here and I’ll get back to in a message.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Too bad your don’t have a front drivers side plastic fender, even with minor damage if shipping was cheap enough I would take it anyway

Also need the bolts that hold the rear fender spats to the car

if they were cheap a pair of spare tire rims would be delightful

thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
All parts for sale. Most are in the Harrisburg Pa area if you are in area..most everything shipped ,window switches,egr valve,set of good engine mounts,doors, window motor regulators,rear bumpers,side window molding, ecu,ecm,mcm,dash clusters,door interior handles, 2 cool hats

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you have an AC compressor, clutch assembly, I need everything that comes off of the front of the compressor, pulley, clutch, pull-in coil, circle clip, and LH nut. Tim

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Added 2 key fobs and a very nice interior mirror and nice antenna to the parts list. All other parts are for sale. Have most stuff . Axle sets, Doors. Ecm, bcm, dash clusters, egr, door pillar trim, headlight, taillights,

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
It's really too bad you don't live closer. I need a Citrus drivers door.

·
Registered
2003 Silver Insight M/T A/C
1 Posts
I'm too new here to PM you I guess...

I am looking for:
Passenger (R) exterior window molding (74420-S3Y-000ZD) car is silver but I can work with any color
Driver interior chrome door handle
Cargo net
Clip for hood prop near strut

Located in Las Vegas, NV 89108

61 - 80 of 98 Posts