Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMA light on dash and battery is not charging or assisting in driving....HELP!

Looking for an affordable and RELIABLE person or shop in the Southern California/Los Angeles area that can recondition my battery. Does anyone have some good trusted referrals? Or, do you know someone who can help restore the battery that works out of their house and would like to earn some extra cash?

Would love to be able to discharge/recharge the battery and get the car in good operating condition. I don't really know much about cars, but I think the recharging would do the trick. Let me know if it's not that simple please.
Spending $2,000 on a new battery is unfortunately not an option right now!

Thank You!
2002 Honda Insight - 141,000 miles

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Thanks Willie! What is your experience with Jue? Have they done battery work for you in the past? Much appreciated, Sonia
Scott is an AWESOME guy! I recently got the IMA light as well, and he helped me install a grid charger in my car and my battery is running great now! Scott is also just a generally good guy, not just a good mechanic. I urge you to give him a call tomorrow and speak with him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott is an AWESOME guy! I recently got the IMA light as well, and he helped me install a grid charger in my car and my battery is running great now! Scott is also just a generally good guy, not just a good mechanic. I urge you to give him a call tomorrow and speak with him.
Hi Balto,

I take it Scott works at Jue Motors? Just want to confirm and I will call tomorrow!

Thanks,
Sonia:)

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Scott does work at Jue and is THE guru with these cars. He's the best in the country and he's in your backyard. Call him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.