Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the first week of June in Las Vegas for a convention. My rental car was a 2014 Chrysler 200, which Hertz considers this a full size car even though Chrysler considers it a mid size. My average full mileage was 14 mpg with most of my driving in heavy city traffic.
After a week in the 200 I remember why I got rid of my 2007 Malibu for the insight.

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
What does your insight get in mpg for the same route?

Yeah, the impala I had was 23 mpg over all. Not too far from the mpg of my sidekick. Since my tune up my insight went from 39 to 47 for mpg. I know for me thats low, but I do a lot of stuff that hurts mpg for work and deal with a lot of traffic.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does your insight get in mpg for the same route?

Yeah, the impala I had was 23 mpg over all. Not too far from the mpg of my sidekick. Since my tune up my insight went from 39 to 47 for mpg. I know for me thats low, but I do a lot of stuff that hurts mpg for work and deal with a lot of traffic.
Not sure what my insight would get the same route but I usually average 47 to 50 mpg per tank full. Even in the winter when I would let the car warm up to melt ice and for my comfort I got at least 42 mpg.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts