Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just purchased a 2005 CVT from Carmax with 19K miles on it. Does anybody have any experience with the Honda dealers in Orlando/Lakeland as far as repairs? I brought it to Regal honda in Lakeland for an oil change and a look over and the service advisor asked me if it was a Hybrid. This did not give me much confidence. My auto stop is not functioning, and sure enough, I looked and there it was resting in the bottom section of the bumper. I tried to reattach it, but it still does not auto-stop. So I'm thinking I can just bring it to the Dealer, since it is still under warranty. Is this part commonly in stock or do they need to order it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Sussex
Welcone to the Forum. You have already made the best move an Insight owner can make, by joining this great Group. Coggin Honda in Orlando on the SOBT is a 1st class dealer, (no I don't work for them) I just have 93,000 on my '03 and they have done most of the service. From Lakeland take I-4 to 417 to the SOBT go north several miles they are on the right. Good Luck with your Insight.

Joe G

·
Registered
10 Posts
Might be a little bit out of the way but the folks at Coggin Deland Honda seem to know what they are doing.....Deland, FL......I4 East...17/92....dealership is on the west side of 17/92, just south of Deland proper.....Ask for Dawn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts