Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... i am getting clost to a 60000 mile role over on my insight. The battery warrenty runs out at 75000. How much luck have people had with their higher millage insights? Anyone with 100000+.... how bout anyone who has had to pay for a battery replacement.

I will never get rid of my insight, love it tooo much. I just want to know how much it will cost me to put a new battery in the car and if i will need to do it soon or not?

Anyones experiences would be welcome here[/code]

·
Registered
652 Posts
Don't know of anyone who paid for a replacement. I have 94K and no issues. I believe Willie is over 100K. In fact I seam to remember a thread on 100K vehicles. Have fun, Rick

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Justin_Gray:

___I would say the same … I assume that living in Atlanta, Georgia that you don’t have a monster climb to traverse on your daily commute and if so, you may never see less then 17 of 20 bars lit if you are easy on her. Only once have I seen lower then this and it was actually down to 16 bars while stuck in a bumper to bumper stop and go climbing the 100’ hills south of Chicago and forcing Autostop’s (if you want to call it that) and IMA starts via the key time after time after time for 20 or so minutes.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:35gqfai0][email protected][/email:35gqfai0]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts