Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Doesn't seem like there's a ride of the month any more, but here's my current G1 daily driver:

·
Registered
34 Posts
MODS: Tinted Windows, Honda S2000 seats, S2000 Steering Wheel[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about S2000 seats after hypermiling 11,000 km in 23 days.
How do you like them?

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
thats a cool trick with the spats, i had to do a double take because there wasn't a gaping square hole there and the wheels were exposed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I nominate the Silver Stink-eye. I bought SS for parts - $900. It was missing its rear spoiler wing, and had many, many electrical problems (IMA light, no asst, no auto-stop, CEL, etc). The car is too nice to part out, and I'm an old electronics guy sooo - I solved 5 electrical problems, added a Hybrid Automotive grid-charge harness built a new rear spoiler / wing with galvanized steel and an LED horse trailer light and put the Stink Eye back on the road! Turns out the hybrid battery is very strong. Great car. The name? From the look my wife gave me when I said: "I think I can fix this car for little or nothing and put it back on the road."
An Insight saved is an Insight earned.

·
Registered
438 Posts
K7, you can’t just post up pics and not share a thread or tell us a little about this! That’s criminal. Please. I’m so interested in the swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 67 Posts