Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, it's not the HERO7, but the HERO6, but it's selling for a deal and comes with a massive accessory kit, making it ideal for catching those driving shenanigans in crisp 4K.

Read More Here!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Why are we seen this add,,selling this on here,,moderators need to check out,
I reported the first two to the mods with no luck. This is unrelated to Insights, but specifically, it seems to be some kind of referral operation rather than a legit business advertising a special for Insight owners. The poster is not listing anything about their business, nor prices, both of which are against the rules for this section.

Moderators - delete these threads?

·
Administrator
10,770 Posts
We agree..

The Mods agree with you!
But we have no power to delete the threads as they are posted by the forum owners... :(
It's clearly spam as far as we are concerned, nothing to do with Honda Insights, and for paying members damn annoying as we paid to get rid of ads..
I suggest people use the contact site admins facility to voice your concerns..

·
Super Moderator
7,151 Posts
While seriously irritating to those who PAID not to have SPAM, there is a reasonably effective way to avoid it. If you read the forum by using the "new posts" button, then this spam is easily recognizable just from the list poster names. Just don't open it.

I agree with Peter, we should all send our objections to admin. The material has nothing to do with Insights.:mad:

IMO, there is a bit of a dilemma here. Wrongly, many of us think that services and things can be free. Nothing in this world is actually free - someone always pays. Little doubt this is an effort by site owners to raise some revenue. We have no insight into how badly they need that revenue to justify their economic existence. It is being shown pretty consistently that the "free" internet model doesn't work, so they are trying something different. I deeply doubt that the small Insight community would support a "pay to play" site. JMHO as always.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts