Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all I have driven from Dayton, OH to Seattle, WA and i need an oil change and tires checked. Is there a dealer or some other place to get service for my beloved Insight. I am staying with a friend between the Needle and Beacon Hill. I would love some advice on a good place to go for my car.
Thanks-
Paul

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yellow pages search

If the folks you're staying with can't help with a suggestion, how about trying the online yellow pages for the area? Search for dealers using the Mobil 1 0w20 that we need for the little gems. Or perhaps there's a Honda dealer that has a 'quick lube' service. Just be demanding and insistant on the right stuff whichever service you choose or is available.
It turns out the filters are fairly available, so the key is getting the right oil!
Good luck and happy MPG! 8)

·
Registered
274 Posts
The key is not only the right oil, but also the correct amount! I've read of several dealers just dumping the full 3 Qts during oil/filter change. NOT GOOD!!!

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Greetings; On your way home, stop by Kennewick (210 miles to the east) and I will change your oil for no charge. I have plenty of Mobil 1 0-20, Honda filter, and all the right tools & equipment. Phone me at 509-438-2366 if interested. Billy....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for the offer of a free oil change, and thanks for the other replies. I'm now in northern CA. I will be heading down to LA then heading east. I appreciate everyone's response.

If you CA insighters see a OH silver insight going south on the coast it might be me paul, so make sure you wave.
Peace

·
Registered
473 Posts
wackypaul said:
If you CA insighters see a OH silver insight
Hmmm, I'm thinking I ought to know this, but what's the "OH" mean?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Duh... Sometimes I look at things too literally. I would have understood "a silver insight with OH plates"... :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts