Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my favorite car of all time bc
I'm moving out of the country.
New transmission, new IMA battery, radiator and motor mounts. Silver. Drives great. No accidents. 183K. Body in great condition except for vertical tears in front bumper when I parked too close to curb, but they were repaired with silver material. I get comments from strangers every time I go out.
In Cleveland Ohio. Leaving mid-Feb. I have title free and clear. Tags in OH good for a year. Asking $4000 obo.

·
Registered
2002 Monte Carlo Blue CVT
403 Posts
5 speed or CVT? If 5 speed, was clutch done at time of transmission replacement? Comes with old transmission?
Interior condition? Pictures? Brand/size of tires and remaining tread depth? Lifetime MPG?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 speed or CVT? If 5 speed, was clutch done at time of transmission replacement? Comes with old transmission?
Interior condition? Pictures? Brand/size of tires and remaining tread depth? Lifetime MPG?
It's CVT. New transmission. Lifetime mpg 42
How do I post a photo? Will check tires.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2002 Monte Carlo Blue CVT
403 Posts
Right below the box for your reply, there are a few rows of icons. Each represents a unique operation that can be performed to your reply. On my phone, the second row, extreme left hand icon shows a landscape scene in a frame. If you click on it, you can drag and drop photos there that will appear when you post your reply. The camera icon immediately to the right of the landscape icon can probably be used to post photos as well. I've done it so infrequently here, I don't remember the complete sequence of steps, sorry.

With a new IMA and new transmission your pricing seems pretty reasonable.

From observation, the cars seem to attract more rabid followings on the coasts, so you may have to work a little harder to move it in the mid-west (i.e., don't rely on IC as your sole means of advertising, particularly if you have a time line).

As noted before, good luck with the sale. Lots of photos will help you sell it.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,111 Posts
Are you going to take off the "Political Stickers" off the rear?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm selling my favorite car of all time bc
I'm moving out of the country.
New transmission, new IMA battery, radiator and motor mounts. Silver. Drives great. No accidents. 183K. Body in great condition except for vertical tears in front bumper when I parked too close to curb, but they were repaired with silver material. I get comments from strangers every time I go out.
In Cleveland Ohio. Leaving mid-Feb. I have title free and clear. Tags in OH good for a year. Asking $4000 obo.
I commend you for leaving the country; I want to but wife won't go and I don't want to give up her gourmet cooking and other great attributes at this time. Have you sold your car yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts