Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am from Far West Texas, El Paso to be exact and I am parting ways (in whole, lol) with my 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid. The ima system is complete though both air bags were deployed. It was hit from the driver's side corner, so front drivers side fender, hood and bumper are gone. Everything else is in good shape. It is white and has tinted windows (lifetime warranty kind not that cheap bubbly stuff.) There is also custom sun shades installed, the re-tractable kind with the Velcro in the middle. I am selling the whole car together, unless you just care for the IMA(I can junk the car after the good parts are gone). I believe it is the same as the GEN1 insight with respect to the ima battery. Double check that so don't take my word for it. The ima was bought with new cells and used for one year before being totaled(has the simple resister over ride instead of the 20 metal slips in the ima). The car has sat for more than 1 year. I have contacted people to pick up the car but I know this car still has many goodies left on it so I decided to put it on here in case anyone is interested. I am willing to answer any questions and be as honest and straight up with you from the very beginning. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,708 Posts
To sell here it is a good idea to include pictures and a "price".
It's like going on a blind date for the buyer without them.

Willie

·
Premium Member
3,415 Posts
To sell here it is a good idea to include pictures and a "price".
It's like going on a blind date for the buyer without them.

Willie
But she has a GREAT personality!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts