Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello - I am saddened to have to part with it. I love it, but am replacing it with a truck for work. 178,000 miles, still going strong. Hybrid battery was replaced back at 75K and I got a new transmission and clutch last year. It is in pretty good shape - not excellent, but pretty good. Some paint scuffs, crack in the dashboard plastic. Lifetime mpg is 56.6 on the dash. $3500???

Tell your friends, spread the word. Thanks!

Tried to include pictures here, but can't do it?? Only gives me option for URL? Wait, maybe I just did it. If there is a picture appearing of a silver one, that's it.

Chris
d h a r m a d o g g @ g m a i l . c o m without the spaces (do I need to worry about spammers here? I hope not)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Hello - I am saddened to have to part with it. I love it, but am replacing it with a truck for work. 178,000 miles, still going strong. Hybrid battery was replaced back at 75K and I got a new transmission and clutch last year. It is in pretty good shape - not excellent, but pretty good. Some paint scuffs, crack in the dashboard plastic. Lifetime mpg is 56.6 on the dash. $3500???

Tell your friends, spread the word. Thanks!

Chris
d h a r m a d o g g @ g m a i l . c o m without the spaces (do I need to worry about spammers here? I hope not)
Location of car and pics always increases your chances for a sale. You can set your location in your profile.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,990 Posts
Habit forming isn't it. (Location)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.