Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As previously mentioned, chronic back problems have forced me to part with my wonderful little Insight and to step into a bigger and smoother riding car for my 110 mile daily RT.

I'll miss the looks and questions that came with Insight ownership, the good feeling of driving a SULEV and the nice feeling it gave my wallet to get 50+ mpg! :D

If anyone is interested I have a few items I'll be selling off. I'll probably put them on ebay next week under seller wbanas.

One pair grey and black Wet Okole seat covers less than 5 months old.

One set of 4 Honda Civic HX wheels (11lbs ea.) in very good condition.

One grey center armrest/storage compartment from a 92 Civic.

10 OEM Oil filters and washers.

That's about it for now. Thanks to everyone for your support and help over the past year. Hopefully, Honda will bring us a hybrid version of the Odyssey soon!

Cheers!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry to see you go. Used your idea on the civic arm rest, and got one off Ebay. Hope your new ride is good for your back. Did you get the seat covers with the lumbar support?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

The new ride is very smooth and the heated seat helps too. ;)

My Wet Okoles are the standard model. I didn't get any additional lumbar support although the padding in them makes a nice difference over the stock seats.

·
Registered
466 Posts
for sale - seat covers

If the above person opts to pass on the seatcovers I'd be intersted. I sent a PM this morning but didn't hear back.

Take care,

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts