After 3 years of suggesting , answering questions, homework, etc ... Where I work finally had their commercial Photovoltaic power system on the buildings roof go live a short time ago.
- Utility limited to a max of 495kw AC output at any one time.
- (Pending weather) year 1 energy output estimate of ~619MWH AC.
- Power warranty (pending Weather) minimum of ~543MWH AC output for the 25th year.
- ~20.3% (yr1) Sunlight to DC efficient SunPower Panels ( 1,596 Panels )
- ~96.9% (yr1) DC to AC efficiency Sunny Central Inverter ( 1 Inverter )
- Estimated to pay for itself in about ~7 years.
- After it pays for itself (~7years) 25 year warranty has another 18 more years of production.
- System coincided with a new roof on the entire facility (new roof also has a 25 yr warranty).
- Ballasted non-penetrating panel racking system