Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Insight
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 20 battery sticks that I would like to sell for $30. These came as extras when I bought my 2003 Insight last December from the previous owner who put in better sticks about 6 months before I bought the car. The IMA light is now on and I lost the assist, so I would imagine these sticks aren't the cream of the crop if the newer sticks are failing. I am really not sure what these are worth to those who can refurbish sticks, so how does this sound: $30 for all 20 (for my trouble), plus you pay shipping (48lbs, which might be somewhere around $50-70 for UPS Ground), or you can pick up if you live close by (San Bernardino, CA)?

·
Premium Member
2001 Insight MT #1220, 235k miles
2 Posts
I'm in. My dad and I are used to working with different cells with our Hi Tech X4 charger in the R/C plane world. This is new interesting to us.

I have 20 battery sticks that I would like to sell for $30. These came as extras when I bought my 2003 Insight last December from the previous owner who put in better sticks about 6 months before I bought the car. The IMA light is now on and I lost the assist, so I would imagine these sticks aren't the cream of the crop if the newer sticks are failing. I am really not sure what these are worth to those who can refurbish sticks, so how does this sound: $30 for all 20 (for my trouble), plus you pay shipping (48lbs, which might be somewhere around $50-70 for UPS Ground), or you can pick up if you live close by (San Bernardino, CA)? View attachment 86184

·
Registered
2003 Honda Insight
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, currently I have someone else interested. I will let you know if that falls through.
Thanks!
Jeremy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts