5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Year = 2000
Color = Red
Transmission = 5 speed MT
Non-AC car
Current Mileage - 195,299
Asking Price - $700 or best offer
Location - Eastpointe, MI (just north of Detroit)
High Voltage Battery Age/Condition - original battery pack
Transmission Condition - has the original clutch and probably in need of a new one
Engine or IMA Codes Showing - unknown
Interior Condition Summary - In relatively good shape
Exterior Condition Summary - some fading of paint and chips, tires need replacement and currently has the spare on one wheel.

Has not been driven regularly since 2008. At that time it was having cascading electrical issues where even if it had full battery charge, the engine light would come on, then most of the other warning lights (IMA, ABS, etc) and after that it would lose power and only limp along at low speeds. Then it would run fine for a while again. The Honda dealerships here couldn't diagnose the problem. Eventually I discovered that the negative battery cable on the small engine compartment battery was corroded and after replacing that I did not see the same electrical problems occur, but did not drive it enough to confirm that it was fixed. I've started it and let it run a couple times a year since then up until a couple years ago when it would not start, even with a fully charged battery or a jump. Currently will not start and according to my former mechanic brother in law it sounds like it's a fuel pump problem. Clear title in hand. Pickup only, bring a trailer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that - it's a non-AC car and the thing on the passenger side skirt is a dealer applied graphic. There was a matching graphic on the driver's side skirt but due to an inattentive tire shop tech it not fastening it back on correctly it went sailing into the void after leaving said shop so they had to replace it. The dealer also applied the black and white pinstriping along the belt line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sale pending to me:) Thanks Mike, see you on Friday for pickup. I’m excited to put this old girl back in service!

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,098 Posts
Jtt220:
Welcome to the "Elite Family", Please include your Location in your Profile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts