Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 2000 Honda Insight, the 1st generation of the Insight.

The car is a clean title, manual transmission and no engine codes.
The paint on the hood and roof are faded as usual with these cars.
The Car has been serviced by Scott at JUE Motors in Covina, legend in the Honda Insight community.
The battery charge cable is installed by Scott and has been balanced/charged per six months as recommended by most people.

I have owned the car since January 2020
Scott has replaced a transmission mount so there are no vibrations coming from the power train.
New Tires were installed the bridgestone potenza RE92 that only have a few thousand miles on them.
The fuel lines were replaced by Scott recently as well.
The transmission shifts smoothly through all the gears.
New Gaz shocks installed by Scott really help the car handle better and give it some extra payload

The reason I purchased the car was to commute but covid has gotten rid of my commute so I don't have a need for the car anymore. It is currently at 168,xxx miles.

if you want any more info, videos or pictures start a conversation with me.

asking $3500 obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,907 Posts
Last sentence...........$3500 or obo.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,907 Posts
Sorry about that!

·
Registered
03 Suzuki Burgman 650, 04 Staurn Vue V6 AWD(Pilot PWR train), 05 Honda Accord, 13 Honda Pilot AWD
9 Posts
Up for sale is a 2000 Honda Insight, the 1st generation of the Insight.

The car is a clean title, manual transmission and no engine codes.
The paint on the hood and roof are faded as usual with these cars.
The Car has been serviced by Scott at JUE Motors in Covina, legend in the Honda Insight community.
The battery charge cable is installed by Scott and has been balanced/charged per six months as recommended by most people.

I have owned the car since January 2020
Scott has replaced a transmission mount so there are no vibrations coming from the power train.
New Tires were installed the bridgestone potenza RE92 that only have a few thousand miles on them.
The fuel lines were replaced by Scott recently as well.
The transmission shifts smoothly through all the gears.
New Gaz shocks installed by Scott really help the car handle better and give it some extra payload

The reason I purchased the car was to commute but covid has gotten rid of my commute so I don't have a need for the car anymore. It is currently at 168,xxx miles.

if you want any more info, videos or pictures start a conversation with me.

asking $3500 obo
Makes me wish I lived closed and not in NM.
Long drive plus flight & hotel or $1000-1200 to ship alone.

·
Registered
03 Suzuki Burgman 650, 04 Staurn Vue V6 AWD(Pilot PWR train), 05 Honda Accord, 13 Honda Pilot AWD
9 Posts
Actually my last car was purchased by a super nice dude who flew out from New Mexico and drove it back
Intersting. I know some flights are cheap. I do "plan" to go to a retreat for veterans in like 90 days in LA, CA (as long as covid don't change things)
Airlines give me a hard time without a mask for medical resons with doctors note. Flew to State LA for funeral in July.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.