Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 silver insight
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say first I am in Central North Carolina and would like to sell everything I have in one lump, I will not part it out and will not ship anything. I have sold my 2005 insight and want to sell all the parts I collected from raiding the local junkyards. I will be willing to meet someone to save some travel time but we can discuss that later. The parts I have are a complete 1 junkyard battery, also 4 extra sticks I bought off of ebay in good shape, 2 a steering wheel complete with airbag, 3 all the controls from the dashboard the speedo, the climate control, and window switches, 4 a brown passenger seat that hardly looks sat in, 5 an extra pair of rims that I was in the process of restoring, one about finished and the other about halfway, 6 a total of 4 extra rear fender skirts, with only one blue pair and 2 drivers side. Large amount of screws and bolts ,fuses and some stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. I probably have about 500 or more in all these parts but want it out of my basement for 200, if you only need a part or two you can buy it for that and resell the rest and get your parts for free. Message me and we can go from there.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
I would like to say first I am in Central North Carolina and would like to sell everything I have in one lump, I will not part it out and will not ship anything. I have sold my 2005 insight and want to sell all the parts I collected from raiding the local junkyards. I will be willing to meet someone to save some travel time but we can discuss that later. The parts I have are a complete 1 junkyard battery, also 4 extra sticks I bought off of ebay in good shape, 2 a steering wheel complete with airbag, 3 all the controls from the dashboard the speedo, the climate control, and window switches, 4 a brown passenger seat that hardly looks sat in, 5 an extra pair of rims that I was in the process of restoring, one about finished and the other about halfway, 6 a total of 4 extra rear fender skirts, with only one blue pair and 2 drivers side. Large amount of screws and bolts ,fuses and some stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. I probably have about 500 or more in all these parts but want it out of my basement for 200, if you only need a part or two you can buy it for that and resell the rest and get your parts for free. Message me and we can go from there.
I might be interested. PM'd you.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Sent PM. Have a house nearby and going there soon.

·
Registered
2005 silver insight
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sold sold sold SOLD SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.