Honda Insight Forum banner

Special offers & Order policy!

11K views 53 replies 11 participants last post by  retepsnikrep 
#1 · (Edited)
Eli (Bumblebee) is now running down the stock of pcb's and parts etc that he holds for me in the US for my various Gizmo's OBDIIC&C, IMAC&C for G1 & HCH1, etc

Once his stock is exhausted all future orders will be dealt with directly by me in the UK.

Sadly for me ;) his battery business has grown so well he just hasn't had enough time to keep up with the orders.
But I would like to thank him for his support and help.

Just to clarify and consolidate our records as we change over.
If you have ordered and paid for a gizmo but have not yet received it, please e-mail me at my signature address below,
including the paypal ref number or confirmation e-mail.
If you dealt directly with Eli then e-mail him but also copy me in please.

I sent loads of parcels out last month and I know some are still trickling through the USPS in the run up to Christmas.

If I have said it has been posted rest assured it has. ;)
Sometimes things do go missing though, if you haven't received your item one month after I have posted it I will send it out again.
It's important people confirm they have received items when they arrive.

I've been building a stock of built OBDIIC&C gauges and am trying to ramp up the supply of 3D printed boxes,
so I can supply fully built/tested/cased units in the new year.

I would like to wish everyone a happy Christmas and look forward to more Insight tinkering and projects in the new year.

See less See more
#2 ·
If I haven't heard to the contrary by 1/1/2014 then I will assume all orders have been received and no one is still waiting for anything that I have said has been sent.

#3 · (Edited)
What's available now.

I now have some pcbs, kits and built unit stock available. :)

All items include free postage and packing, software license and updates.
Hardware is rtb 3 year warranty.
Payment via paypal, you pay the fees.
UK pricing is $ price converted at ratio of $1 = £0.60

Various OBDIIC&C case options are available on the forum, as are the free 3d printer files.
I may have a stock of OBDIIC&C 3d printed cases in the new year, details to follow.

OBDIIC&C G1 & HCH1 OBDII Display Command and Control Device for G1 Insight & HCH1 Civic.

I have built and tested units, minus the case etc $249
I have kits inc, programmed pic, cable, plug, lcd, components etc (Everything minus the case). $149
I have a plentiful stock of plain pcb's. $49
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...sues/20488-obdiic-c-gauge-192.html#post202455

IMAC&C G1 Ima Manual Command and Control Device for G1 Insight.

I have built and tested units, inc cable, lcd, switch etc $349
I have kits inc, programmed pic, cable, lcd, components etc $199
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...ma-control-bcm-gauge-combo-51.html#post189629

IMAC&C HCH1 Ima Manual Command and Control Device for HCH1 Civic.

I have built and tested units, inc cable, case etc $249
I have kits inc, programmed pic, cable, components, case etc $149
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...on/21887-imac-c-hch1-civic-55.html#post221868

IMA Boost G1 Ima Boost/Reduce/Battery Protect and Kers Device for G1 Insight.

I have built and tested units, inc cable, case etc $249
I have kits inc, programmed pic, cable, components, case etc $149
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...le-ima-boost-reduce-device-10.html#post300346

Current Hack G1 & HCH1 Ima Current Increase Board for G1 Insight and HCH1 Civic.

I have built and tested switchable +30% & +44% units, inc cable, etc $199
I have switchable +30% & +44% unit kits inc, cable, components, etc $149
I have built and tested fixed +30% units, inc cable, etc $99
I have fixed +30% unit kits inc, cable, components, etc $49
I have a plentiful stock of plain pcb's. $24
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...6-inside-g1-mdm-more-power-40.html#post155028

Fan Control HCH1 Ima Fan Control Board for HCH1 Civic.

I have built and tested units, inc cable, etc $149
I have kits inc, programmed pic, cable, components, etc $99
I have a plentiful stock of plain pcb's. $24
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum.../24439-hch1-ipu-fan-control-5.html#post251360

Simple Cycler G1 & HCH1 Simple Grid Charger/Cycler for G1 Insight and HCH1 Civic.

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...issues/25777-simple-cycler-11.html#post267804

Voltage Tap Monitor G1 & HCH1 Battery Stick Voltage Tap Monitor for G1 Insight and HCH1 Civic.

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...stick-pair-voltage-display-12.html#post274652

Note the Simple Cycler and the Voltage Tap Monitor are still in the prototype stage and available for experimenters/early adopters only.

#4 ·
Postage Policy

I'm now using Royal Mail Air Sure for overseas delivery after a couple of parcels have gone astray in the US recently.
Sadly it is more expensive :( but has end to end tracking, signature and compensation.

I will bear some of the cost but all overseas orders will now attract a $10 supplement to help cover this.
Please add it to any payment you make to me if ordering from outside of UK.

I will send you the tracking number once any item has been posted.
To track your item use this link.

Royal Mail Track and Trace | Royal Mail Group Ltd

#5 · (Edited)
Peter's Projects May Special Offers.

Couple of special offers for IC members on orders placed between now and end of May. :)

1) 50% Off second pcb.

For orders placed between now and the end of May I will be offering a 50% reduction on the second pcb in any duo pcb order.

Buy one pcb or kit for any of my projects and get another bare pcb at 50% off.

e.g. If you order the $49 OBDIIC&C pcb you could have another one for $24.50 or you could have the G1 IMAC&C pcb or the IMABOOST pcb for $24.50.

The 50% off applies to the cheapest pcb ordered, so if you want the OBDIIC&C at $49 and the Current Hack pcb at $24 then the current hack pcb will only cost you $12 :)

2) Free second pcb of you choice with any OBDIIC&C built unit purchase.

If you order an OBDIIC&C built unit you can have a bare pcb of your choice foc from my projects.
All pcb's offers are subject to availability.

All orders are +$10 now for insured postage as per my prev post.

#6 ·
Pic Programners now in stock.

I now keep a stock of the usb pic programmers I use for all my projects.

iCP01 - USB Microchip PIC Programmer

They are vital for anyone buying one of my gizmos as it is how you update the device to the latest software/features.

My price is $20 inc p&p when ordered with a pcb.

This is basically cost price as I had to pay import duty when they arrived in UK.

#7 ·
Ending soon

The 50% off the second pcb offer ends at end of May for those on the fence.
No idea if when it will be repeated as moving house and loads to sort. ;)

#8 ·
General price increase.

At the end of June I will be implementing a general price increase to cover inflation/component/postage costs etc.

Prices for all my pic based devices and grid chargers will rise by 15% from 1st July.

Sorry about that.

UK/EU Battery prices will be held whilst stocks are available as I got my last batch at a good price.
When they are gone they are gone though, and the next lot will likely be more expensive.

Peter

#9 ·
Prices still held and last chance before I move house.

Last call for any orders people want sent before I move house next Friday.

Chances are once I'm in won't get a lot of time to send stuff out for a bit.
Loads to do on the new property.

Gizmo prices still held for time being at old levels ;)

All orders recd to date have been dispatched. :)

#10 ·
Peter, I hope that the move went well. I would like to purchase your IMAC&C and possibly the OBDC&C if I can afford it.

Feel free to PM or answer here.

#12 ·
50% off bare pcb's!

Now I have got organised at the new address I've had a sort out and decided to have a sale and offer 50% off all bare pcb's. ;)

Kit and built unit prices remain unchanged, in fact they are likely to go up as they take up my R&D time so I don't like doing them.

So as an example the OBDIIC&C pcb was $49, is now reduced to $24.50 :)
Ditto all the others half prev price.

Postage is $15 per order.
Paypal fee is +5% on order total inc postage.
You can order upto 10 pcb's and only pay one postage fee.

How long will the offer last?
Who knows, perhaps until I run out, have to order some more and find the cost has gone up from my supplier.

I'll also throw in the tricky to obtain OBDIIC&C plug with pcb orders recd from today.
All the others parts are readily available.

#13 ·
OK, the universe wants me to have IMAC&C for the Insight too. YGPP.

#14 ·
Yay, IMAC&C + current hack :).

And a fun time was had by all.

#15 ·
Got a big shipment from digikey today...
*twiddles thumbs*

:)

#19 · (Edited)
Progress and reminder.

All orders are currently being dispatched the next day.
Stock levels are still OK for most items.

Just a reminder.

Any device/pcb I build/supply that uses a pic processor requires a suitable computer and a usb pic programmer if you want to
be able to program a virgin chip or upgrade a device to newer software etc.

The devices included, IMAC&C, OBDIIC&C, Ima Boost, Mini BCM Interceptor, Simple Battery Cycler, HCH1 Fan Controller etc
I release updates quite regularly so why get left behind when I or others post new software ;)

The programmer I recommend is linked below, it's a good idea to order one sooner rather than later as they take a while to arrive.
The software for it is on the linked site. iCP01 - USB Microchip PIC Programmer

Alternatively I have some in stock and they can be ordered at the same time as your pcb's :)
My price is $20 each when ordered at same time as pcb's while stocks last.

#21 ·
End of kits and built units. Pcb only.

That looks fine truck.

I have now run out of OBDIIC&C built units and only have one OBDIIC&C full kit left.
I have 5 OBDIIC&C 3D printed cases left for those who want those.
I have 5 IMAC&C built units left and no kits.

I have plenty of bare pcb stock for all my gadgets at the moment.

I won't be building any more units myself or assembling any more kits once the above have gone. There is enough info and knowledge out there now to make my time more productive working on new ideas rather than building these.

I'll hold the 50% deal until the end of October or you have completed your bulk order.

#23 · (Edited)
Peter,

Can you offer an incentive to buy what you have left:
"I have now run out of OBDIIC&C built units and only have one OBDIIC&C full kit left.
I have 5 OBDIIC&C 3D printed cases left for those who want those.
I have 5 IMAC&C built units left and no kits."
Wouldn't it be nice to get these off your bench and sent to one address? Give me a deal and I'll take all the above. Not talking about the bare pcb boards (may get some also since those are at 50% off) but just the above. Sure would help pay for that big move you just made. LOL.
Gerald

#26 ·
I forgot to add that I want 5 pcb's each of all your G1 gizmo's in addition to the stuff below. Please consider I am retired on a fixed income.:p
Pm sent to continue offline.
Gerald

#24 · (Edited)
Clearing up confusion.

Seems there might be a bit of confusion about my offer/status.

I'm stopping supplying built unit and kits as they take up too much of my R&D time.
There are enough of these in the wild now for all to be able to source the parts and build them or get someone to do it for them.

I'm not stopping the supply of the bare pcb's so all the gadgets remain available.

If I run out of blank pcb's I will likely order more unless a new product has superseded that one.

As of today.

I have seven 3d printed OBDIIC&C cases left.
They look like this. http://www.insightcentral.net/forum...oject-cases-obdiic-c-3d-printed-abs-boxes.jpg
I have one OBDIIC&C kit left
I have four IMAC&C (G1) Built units left.
I have two Current Hack (G1) +30/+44% Built units left.

Pcb's are plentiful.

The built units sell themselves nicely, so I don't need to discount. ;)

However I always throw in something foc with big orders Gerald.
If you buy all four built IMAC&C units I will throw in a current hack pcb with each.

People in the past have offered to build my devices under licence.
If they want to e-mail me again we can discuss that.

#27 ·
Looks like Peter and I have come to an agreement. Truck snuck in there and bought all his cases:mad: but I'm happy with my purchase. Peter should be sold out of everything excluding pcb boards.
Gerald

#28 ·
I was going to buy a complete IMAC&C. Guess I can't now. :(

Galevin, I have an immediate use in a daily driver. Care to sell me one? :)

#29 ·
Sold out of kit's, built units and cases.

As stated Gerald just bought all my kit's and built units.

Truck has the OBDIIC&C cases reserved for his group buy.

It's bare pcb's and pic programmers only from now on. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.