Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered stainless steel brake lines bent for the insight on sstubes.com for 159.00 today. They have a promo going that reduces the price from 250 and free shipping. Cant hardly beat that price.(y)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Oh my god, that’s great. Considering I have yet to finish installing...🤨 I could have saved. I don’t even remember what I paid. That job is a real PITD. I’m taking gas tank off and realize I need to do more before that. It’s a job. Good thing we have plenty of time to do it. Post video tutorial up. It’s more than what a normal car would be but I’m fine with that because I’m going to take off the rear subframe/control arm assembly to bead blast prime and paint and install new bushings. Know that you will need to be very careful as if the lines need replaced bolts are probably seized. Use plenty of lubricant over the course of days and dont muscle the nuts and bolts. Tap them with a hammer or use one of those types of impacts that taps like a snap on. I screwed up a few bolts. One snapped and the other turns but doesn’t come off. Will need to buy those clips, etc. make sure you have the stuff you need and twice the time you think it will take is all I can offer as good advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts