Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been discussed before, if so please direct me to the appropriate thread.

I was driving around this morning when I popped one of the tires. Unfortunately, I can't find any local tire shops that carry the OEM tires. I've only got 4000 miles on them so I don't want to replace all four or even two, just the one. I'm in Chicagoland if that helps (xcel?) and I don't have any preference on tire shops, or regular auto repair for that matter. I'd even go to a dealership if it would help.

On a side note, could Honda have made the spare look any goofier? Bright yellow!? I got more stares at the spare rim than the car itself...

TIA,
Joe

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It works, they don't want you to keep driving on the tiny spare tire any longer then neccessary. Try tirerack.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats fine, they have them in stock. But since I want to get off the spare asap, I was hoping that someone knew where I might be able to find the tire in stock. Every place I call can order them, but it doesnt do much good.

Great price though, $49 or all 4 for $24.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
They're special order, your most likely not going to find them in stock. I personally lucked out when I got my replacments. Bridgestone/Firestone has a warehouse here and they had some in stock so when I ordered mine through Costco they had them here the next day. Now I think they're on back order again.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Firestone Tire And Truck Service Centers might have them in stock. They had them In Hagerstown, Md when I got a flat.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
If they are that new are they covered by waranty? Just a thought.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt the warranty would cover them, it was my own stupidity that caused the flat...my local Firestone can order them and have them here by tuesday or wednesday...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts