Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won a windshield decal on Ebay, and I can have it say anything. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking something like, 70MPH HONDA INSIGHT, or, 70MPG INSIGHT-AWESOME!!!, or, 70MPG-WHO NEEDS FOREIGN OIL? Something to promote the car and make people aware there is a car that gets 70MPG. Need suggestions by Monday. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
348 Posts
- "70 mpg AND fun"
- " I go ECO "
- "Insight - A fun way to save gas"
- "Once you've owned it, you'd never want to miss it"
- "so eco ! SO FUN !!"
or:
- "Insight - the car featured in -the day after tomorrow-" :roll:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hummm...

"Passin' Gas"
"F^@%! OPEC"
"No Fear - 70 MPG"
"Lean, Mean -n- Green" --or combo of any two ie "Mean -n- Green"

There are thousands more I'm sure...you will probably find plenty more quick wit!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to the four who gave suggestions. I decided to go with: 70MPG IN$IGHT-$AVIN' GA$. I was surprised that only four gave suggestions. I thought there were a lot more creative people on here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I still like "Gas is Cheap", but I really don't want my car keyed.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ethicalpaul said:
bfivelover said:
I thought there were a lot more creative people on here. Thanks again.
That should get you lots of helpful responses!
ethicalpaul: I tried asking for suggestions and only got four people responding out of 150 views. I'm trying to promote the car. People see it on the road and think it's a funny looking car, they have no idea it can get 70 plus MPG. If they knew, especially all the people in the area I live who drive 70 miles or more one way to work, maybe they would consider buying one. I expected a lot more suggestions than I got, so I threw a little jab at the people who didn't. If I ticked some people off, so be it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.