Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get a couple of the passenger side sun visors w/ vanity mirror, from a friend of the family in Japan. Honda part #83230-S3Y-003ZA. I know some people are intrested in getting one, so I'm posting this to let everyone know that I have one on Ebay now. It is Ebay item # 7918161476. I hope posting this isn't against forum rules. Please let me know if it is.
Thanks Josh

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'd suggest lowering you initial bid price. $60 bucks is a bit steep for a $30 part. 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would be interested

I would be interested in a group buy. Perhaps somebody has a friend living in Japan that would purchase a batch and send them our way in a single shipment (without markup perhaps as a favor???)?

While I have sympathy for snowboardsteez paying so much to get an extra in his posession, it's just too pricy for me.

I read (somewhere) that other accessories are available in the Japan market for the insight (perhaps, the visor is the only one!). How could we find out if any other accessories are available, and perhaps make an even larger bulk buy?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Covering shipping costs

My wife rarely rides in my car. If she did, I would buy it. It's only pricy to me because I really wouldn't benefit from it.

You deserve to be compensated for the shipping, and the price is very fair.

If a group buy were made and the price much lower, I would probably get one as an implulse item! No need for it, but cool to have something different! There doesn't seem to be any interest in such a buy, so I hope that might result in your having an improved opportunity to sell it and retreive your costs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts