Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got any ideas for a good Insight Tee shirt? Here are some thoughts:

I'm having a bad 70 MPG day...... Passed you at the pumps........My Hummer is in the Garage.......Insight: Sexy Skirts go farther.......2,000 miles return $35......I get a charge out of braking.......Got Insight yet?........Future Revolution Insighter..........Insighters do it Electrically...........Insight; Watts happening!....... Insight a Revolution........Hybrids'R'us.........Re-volting Development

Well OK, it's late :roll:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Those all sound like good shirt ideas. A twist on a classic would be "I drove to LA and all I got was 78MPG and this lousy T-Shirt." This one would be best left to individuals to make and customize though.

I was thinking of a bumper sticker a while back that would read "I'm not riding my brakes, I'm recharging"

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great ideas

Dazey, I like the double twist on the LA theme, (only 78 MPG!)

James, don't let on, but for an electrical/mechanical technologist the Insight is actually an ego booster. :wink:

For a Tee shirt with bragging rights I might try 110 MPH, 80MPG, 275HP....well 2 out of 3 aint bad.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was averaging 84MPG on that trip before I got to LA county, but then it got cold and foggy, was stuck behind an accident, and it was getting late so I pushed it more than I had been. I'm not complaining as my usual tank average is about 65MPG.

That's a bit much to fit on a T-shirt though :wink:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Let me think...

Picture of an insight, probably in Citrus Yellow, Either front 3/4 or nose shot. Low angle. Something that emphasizes extreme aero...
The "insight" logo big and in background.
Underneath the words. "High Effiiciency = High Performance"

Now where do I order it from or do I have to make it myself? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read an article about the future trends in automobiles which predicted the kind of cars we would be driving in 20 years. The Insight has most of those features right now. :roll:

How about: 2023 Insight available @ select Honda Dealers

or perhaps: 2001 Insight A Space Odyssey

or: 2002 Insight.....Back to the Future?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts