Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
I like the Tesla... but I am a bigger fan of the Aptera and the Twike.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'll buy it used on Ebay in about..... oh, 20 years for around $10,000.

I just bought a Nintendo Gamecube for $20; and a $1500 Digital VHS HDTV recorder for only $150. All...... (backspace backspace)... almost all things come down in price if you wait long enough.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've heard (third-hand) that the Tesla fit & finish is poopy. :(

My boss has a friend who owns one (along with many other cars -- apparently the guy is loaded!).

That makes me feel marginally better, as now I don't have to feel so bad about not being able to afford a $100K car! :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thats almost to be expected with a small start up company dealing with handbuilt cars especially since their fort'e is not focused on quality build.
Reminds me of a tour through the Lotus car factory a few years ago,a bit kit carish compared to others.

DGate

·
Registered
685 Posts
Dgate said:
Thats almost to be expected with a small start up company dealing with handbuilt cars especially since their fort'e is not focused on quality build.
Reminds me of a tour through the Lotus car factory a few years ago,a bit kit carish compared to others.

DGate
Funny you should say that. I think the Tesla is based on the Lotus Elise and Lotus was heavily involved in the Tesla's chassis development.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Eh? They are going from strength to strength if you read other news reports. They have just hired the Mazda designer who penned the Furai. Production plans for their mass production four door saloon have just been ramped up etc etc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts