Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 5-spd, and I want to thank all of the members for their insightful :lol: posts. I sell Hondas, but the information on this forum is much more detailed than anything I have available locally.

I found the discussions of tire pressure, lean-burn, and the effects of temperature on mpg especially useful.

With aluminum prices up 14% this year, I fear that this great car's days are numbered.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Nice job, stsimon........what a beautiful car I'm sure. Please bring it to Madison, WI on Saturday, July 22 for hybridfest. We all would love to see it! Do you work at a Honda dealer? Do you plan to attempt to hyper-mile? (900+ mile tanks) Congratulations on your new car..........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I do work in sales at a Honda dealer in Frankfort, KY. I don't know what events I might be able to attend, as cars sales is a long hours job and we are open seven days a week, but I would certainly welcome the chance to meet other owners.

I recently had a customer put a deposit on a Fit after he drove his older Insight through a guard rail and over a cliff. He walked away from the crash with just a small bruise over his eye. He is convinced the Insight is the safest car he has ever owned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts