Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious as to how many HI owners are RH neg bloodtype. I just bought a Citrus from an RH neg.
who has alot of similarities (besides Fearless leader)
Im wondering if there is an attraction to electrics
here.
RH negs have more acidic blood.
Most who would not even consider one do so in fear of the complicated advanced electric rigging.
Moreso than it being a 2 seater.
No wrong answer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw: I ask every m.d. I meet if they know their blood type. You'd be surprised at how many do not.
7 % of u.s. pop. is RH neg. So im looking for a parallel there. % of HI owners to total population.
IDK how many HI's are left.

·
Super Moderator
4,721 Posts
btw: I ask every m.d. I meet if they know their blood type. You'd be surprised at how many do not.
7 % of u.s. pop. is RH neg. So im looking for a parallel there. % of HI owners to total population.
IDK how many HI's are left.
I don't know what you mean by m.d., HI, and IDK. If these are texting shortcuts, we aren't texting here. Please type full words for us old folks.

Sam

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just bought a Citrus from an RH neg.
who has alot of similarities (besides Fearless leader)
Im wondering if there is an attraction to electrics
here.
RH negs have more acidic blood.
I just hope you're not a Pisces or Aquarius. Water and electricity don't mix.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Returning to self 101; I read a remark about Hinsight
owners being snobs. I admit, I resemble that remark.
When at a light next to a Lambo , Porsche or some other dynosore my nose is in the air

·
Super Moderator
4,721 Posts
I considered that, but the OP join date is 3 years ago, so apparently not a bot.
I almost deleted the first post as spam, but I checked and found that the user had previously posted about Insights and appeared to be a real person. So maybe a troll, but not a bot. At least this is now properly posted in the Lounge.

Sam

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I seriously want to know if there is a 'connection' between these things. I am drawn to Hinsight so much all other cars seem irrelevant. I appreciate how much inf is available here. Actually I first joined in 2008. Blew the main ima fuse recently. Maybe that triggered the inquiry.

·
Super Moderator
4,721 Posts
No, I seriously want to know if there is a 'connection' between these things. I am drawn to Hinsight so much all other cars seem irrelevant. I appreciate how much inf is available here. Actually I first joined in 2008. Blew the main ima fuse recently. Maybe that triggered the inquiry.
Does your cult have it's own language? I searched on Hinsight. No results. Made-up word? I guess it's like HI, but longer. Why not just write Insight, which is shorter?

I assume "inf" is a made-up abbreviation for "information". Why not use the real word? Remember, we aren't texting.

If "ima" is really IMA, which is a term copyrighted by Honda, it is capitalized.

If you are going to continue to post here please add your location to your profile.

Sam

1 - 20 of 33 Posts