Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
And it's a turbo, hm!

Those still the spare tires on your space saver rims or have you put RE92s on them? How much lighter than the OEM rims are the space saver rims?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are the 4 insane wheels. Just 4 pounds difference. Yellow equals seven ----my Cousin car rims way 11 pounds.my little tires are real champs. Re 92's are still resting.!

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Those are the 4 insane wheels. Just 4 pounds difference. Yellow equals seven ----my Cousin car rims way 11 pounds.my little tires are real champs. Re 92's are still resting.!
7 pounds for the spare rims?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a newer new kid in town ! my cousin has bought another car in Georgia. The force is strong in this one. He has given me The hybrid battery. I've got to be the luckiest noneducated redneck truck Drivin cotton chopping Ax swinging hog slopping Horn blowing Bicycle riding corn picking waterskiing airplane flying wood burning beer drinking ice skating tow Tappan guitar playing chicken feeden dog peting deer hunter Insight loven catfish dressing cooking eaten insightCentral.net menber fine as frog hair split four ways sandpaper down good deal Lucille can anybody hear me holler Wind in my face spit in my eyeI love the smell of aluminum in the morning guy in the small town of Alamo Tennessee .thank you insight owners for making life so fun!🤓As James Brown used to say " I feel good "

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
NathanC... You ever read Ulysses? ‘Cause I think you’re channeling James Joyce!

·
Super Moderator
7,150 Posts
Nathan, yo be a southern boy for sure-takes one to no one - you sound egucated to me. :)

Alamo, Crockett Co., right there in the middle of the Pitsweet green pea fields. All that corn pullin, cotton pickin, possum huntin, brown bottle in paper poke, blue tick barking catfish grappling muddy water heaven. Yea man, I miss it. Memphis style ribs- Richmond is much to far north!

Quail huntin, beagle barkin up a rabbit trail, squirrel shootin (I know what you thinking), game stew.

Never forget what Brother Dave Gardner so wisely noted, "Women are smarter. They have always possessed what man is seeking - companionship."

Crocket Co. Great place to hypermile -warm to hot, no hills, you got it made.

Bless your heart.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it made in the shade ! I just need a lithium battery and a boat tail.in a couple of million dollars to impress the girls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts