Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a tilt wheel an option on the Insight? I ask because I was looking at a used Insight for sale and "Tilt wheel" is listed. Don't tell me I've had a tilt wheel all along and didn't know it :oops:

·
Registered
242 Posts
tilt wheel

Tilt wheel is standard - it's not an option. My 2000 has tilt, I thought everyone had it!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is nothing in my manual about it. How do you get yours to move? I don't see any way to move mine :(

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Whoa, thats amazing! I don't have it on my 2002 but if one year had it then it must be posible to install it on other years! Anyone else out there have this? :shock:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
My 2001 model Australian delivered insight has no tilt wheel facility. There's no reference to it in the handbook.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Jim,
Please double check if you have a tilt wheel.
I don't on my 2000 Insight.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
To my knowledge, tilt has never been an option and this on all Insight. They are all similar in that regard.
Must have been an error of comprehension.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Umm no there is no tilt wheel, option or standard. Often times when dealers are listing cars they just go over then very quickly and add a standard options package in to the listing. I'm guessing their program didn't recognize the insight so it just gave a default listing.

·
Registered
242 Posts
no tilt wheel

OK, OK, I was just kidding. I really don't have tilt wheel. :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: no tilt wheel

Jim said:
OK, OK, I was just kidding. I really don't have tilt wheel. :lol:
Very funny Jim. I went out to my car in the cold in my pj's and sandals at 11PM (at least it was in the garage) to look thru the manual and see if I could find any way to move the wheel. Not funny :x Well, maybe a little.

·
Registered
242 Posts
"Very funny Jim. I went out to my car in the cold in my pj's and sandals at 11PM (at least it was in the garage) to look thru the manual and see if I could find any way to move the wheel. Not funny Well, maybe a little."

Totally cracked me up! LMAO! I wanted to see who would have "tilt wheel envy".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts