Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Check out the Veredstein Quatrac 5. There are some users on the board. I believe I will buy them next. They last unlike the RE92's.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Vredestein&tireModel=Quatrac+5&partnum=665TR4QT5
I just had 4 of these installed. 40 psi. $330 frame TireRack and $80 for mounting, balancing, and installation. Not too bad. They still have a million-billion of those little rubber nubbies all over the wear surface, so no comment on the mileage, handling, and noise, other to say they sound different!

I hope I like them because, as little as I drive nowadays, they may outlast me!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I took the trailer tires off our water wagon. They were not in terrible condition. The other four were. Put them on my Ford truck. Three years ago . I run them at 120 psi . They're not as wide No mud lugs I get 26 mpg in the truck now highway. I just have to stay out of the field One extra day to not get stuck versus Mud tires after a rain .they are 80 psi side wall tires. The replacements were100 psi

1. I don't put trailer tires on the car because they are all so heavy. Even a 13 inch trailer tire is heavy. But they can handle a lot of air pressure.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Has anyone considered Toyo Versado Eco tires. The only size for our cars is 155-65-14, but that would make them more fuel efficient than 165 size.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts