Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I've looked very hard for a Android friendly service manual. I cannot find one. I currently have the trans out of my car to replace it and install a new clutch. Can somebody with a service manual confirm the torque specs for the flywheel bolts, pressure plate bolts, and axle nut bolts. Its an 01 if that matters. Thanks. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know the torque spec for the two "pinch bolts" on the bottom of the front struts that attach to the aluminum hub? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey! hopefully someone reads this. does anyone know the torque specs on the 6 bolts that attach the IMA rotor to the crank? they took a lot to get off. I feel like its over 80 ft lbs. thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Atheos, thank you! Is that directly out of a service manual? Maybe they just seemed tighter because they hadn't been turned in awhile? The car has over 415k on it. It's also a Honda civic hybrid and I'm just assuming that the insight has similar torque specs.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Atheos, thank you! Is that directly out of a service manual? Maybe they just seemed tighter because they hadn't been turned in awhile? The car has over 415k on it. It's also a Honda civic hybrid and I'm just assuming that the insight has similar torque specs.
I overlooked that you're inquiring about a Civic. The information I have is for a g1 Insight.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts