Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have a web site on answering the phone funny?

I'm at work and when people call in the control room here, I usually say "Hi your on the air" instead of the "control room this is chachi"
but the first one is getting kinda old....

and do you keep your car skirts on if it snows alot?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Slow day at the office today... ??

10) This is the Camp David Operator, the President is not available, may I help you? :eek:
9) (angrily) You have reached a Drug Enforcement Administration private line, how did you get this number? :evil:
8) (breathily) "I'll need your credit card number to continue this call" :oops:
7) Communicable Disease Hotline, may I help you? :oops:
6) (DJ voice) You're our tenth caller, we're looking for number twelve! (hang up) :x
5) I have your number on Caller ID, you're in violation of the court order... :shock:
4) The room's on fire, let me call you back... :shock:
3) "I said I'd pay you, a**hole, now leave my family alone! :eek:
2) (blast from boat air horn) :!:
1) Your call is important to us. For service, press one. For orders, press two. For any other calls, please press three. All operators are busy assisting other customers. Approximate wait time is now (pause) four days, three hours. Please hold. :lol:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Don't need to bother - about a third of the calls I get are for either the horse vet down the road (who has my number with two digits reversed), or the horse B&B that used to have my number. Those are tapering off a bit, after almost six years, but used to be quite interesting. Got a call from Britain once, a secretary whose boss wanted to go coyote hunting - like fox hunting.

I've also noticed this year that at least one political party has a database that cross-references phone number with street address, and the list of registered voters. The elderly woman I bought my house from had a roommate with a very unusual name, and a certain political party keeps calling for him, wanting him to vote for their candidate. Only problem is, he's been dead almost 10 years now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts