Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my first Insight 2 years ago, I was doing research on them from websites of Insight owners. There was one site in particular where the owner had numorous mods (rear view camera's, wind recharging set-up). I though the owners name was Rich Reese but I am not sure. I couldn't find it on google. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be very appreciative.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I believe there is a "Rick Reese" here but I don't think that anyone on this forum has done anything with wind-charging. I've read elsewhere on here that the wind-charging thing might actually be a mock-up, but no confirmation either way.

G

·
Hi Çhý££ íñ thé Ãír:

___The article you are looking for is over at Ars Technica. The wind charging was total BS but the mirror replacement - remote cameras to small LCD’s worked. IIRC, it was posted around 01 and the information contained other then possibly the remote rear views weren’t worth a darn in the real world.

___If you want to see Rick Reese’s mods, I believe one of the ownership links (direct from Insightcentral) has some of his mods shown. It has been a long time since I have looked them up myself.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:2o10rl54][email protected][/email:2o10rl54]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.