Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was / am looking for someone in Tampa Bay area to restore my 2005 MT Insight to original. Was told that LHT performance may be able to help. It turns out it's not their bag but I felt I should share their really cool reply:

Matthew,

Thanks so much for your interest in LHT Performance. We don't do regular maintenance per say or restoring. We love the Insight and have done several project with the car, most of them were to make the car go faster. We do offer a turbo for the stock engine to give it a bit more power and then a few other gas engine options. Some for economy and others for fun! Below are the packages we offer.

The prices do not include tax:

Turbo - manual only with good battery pack $4,995.00 manual cars only- custom exhaust-turn key cost- plus tax

L - sight $9,995- manual cars only- custom exhaust-axles-turn key cost plus tax- gives you about 100WHP

K sight $22,995.00 - 210-220 whp

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Esther

Still looking for that restoration help but look forwards to hearing one of you now has a 200hp Insight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was / am looking for someone in Tampa Bay area to restore my 2005 MT Insight to original. Was told that LHT performance may be able to help. It turns out it's not their bag but I felt I should share their really cool reply:

Matthew,

Thanks so much for your interest in LHT Performance. We don't do regular maintenance per say or restoring. We love the Insight and have done several project with the car, most of them were to make the car go faster. We do offer a turbo for the stock engine to give it a bit more power and then a few other gas engine options. Some for economy and others for fun! Below are the packages we offer.

The prices do not include tax:

Turbo - manual only with good battery pack $4,995.00 manual cars only- custom exhaust-turn key cost- plus tax

L - sight $9,995- manual cars only- custom exhaust-axles-turn key cost plus tax- gives you about 100WHP

K sight $22,995.00 - 210-220 whp

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Esther

Still looking for that restoration help but look forwards to hearing one of you now has a 200hp Insight.
That's some heavy amount of service allotment aol mail you got there.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,203 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile, as ALL G1 owners have done.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,203 Posts
"Willie do you me ME'", what ever that means. Thank you for your cooperation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts