Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks --
Have decided to give up my two Insights for various reasons. Would prefer to sell them as a pair.
Per the bulldog rules, here are the particulars... (if I can navigate this stream)

• Asking Price -- $1500 for the pair
  • Year -- one 2000, one 2001
  • Color -- both silver
  • Transmission -- 5 speed
  • Current Mileage -- '00 = 260K, 01 = 204K
  • Location = Rhode Island
  • High Voltage Battery Age/Condition -- both sets replaced about 10 years ago
  • Transmission Condition -- good
  • Engine or IMA Codes Showing -- '01 = P1600, P0505 and P1165
  • -- '00 = ? check engine light and IMA lights are on
  • Interior Condition Summary -- both fair
  • Exterior Condition Summary -- '00 good, '01 fair

Please reply to this forum re: RISCOTT
or email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,571 Posts
Hello folks --
Have decided to give up my two Insights for various reasons. Would prefer to sell them as a pair.
Per the bulldog rules, here are the particulars... (if I can navigate this stream)
They aren't just the Bulldog rules, the rules were unanimously considered and approved by all the moderators after detailed discussion. The objective of the rules is to minimize a bunch of forum filling back and forth questions which most buyers are going to ask anyway. Just get everything out front - easier that way for everyone. Your ad is substantially adequate. BTW, all negotiations should be handled by "conversation" or e-mail, as you have indicated. No one is interested in watching an online negotiation.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They aren't just the Bulldog rules, the rules were unanimously considered and approved by all the moderators after detailed discussion. The objective of the rules is to minimize a bunch of forum filling back and forth questions which most buyers are going to ask anyway. Just get everything out front - easier that way for everyone. Your ad is substantially adequate. BTW, all negotiations should be handled by "conversation" or e-mail, as you have indicated. No one is interested in watching an online negotiation.:)
thanks for the clarifications jime

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
12,166 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile, as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Willie --
Maybe you can help me with this. I set up my profile about 6 years ago. With all that info. Yesterday I tried to link my email to the profile, but the site wouldn't let me as RISCOTT was already taken (that's me). So I added a 1 to it to get the process done. Now it appears I have two profiles, which is too confusing. Should I just delete the RISCOTT1?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Super Moderator
9,571 Posts
The site is a mess. You seem to have used two IP addresses which is a no-no, but worse has happened. Honest mistake, so no action:)

Mods can not merge the two addresses. The real site owned admins might be able to merge the two addresses, or you could simply now stop using the RISCOTTI1 address - which would be simpler.

If you want to try merging the screen names, then send a "conversation" to "admin." Those are the folks who can fix stuff at this level.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
12,166 Posts
Thank you. It makes my life here easier.

·
Registered
2006 Honda Insight MT
654 Posts
Did you send the message to the RISCOTT1 or RISCOTT profile? Looks like he was going back to his older account.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts