Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only in California :lol:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122 ... nsight.jpg

Spotted this while driving back from a wedding trip this weekend. I wish I'd gotten the whole car in the picture, but you can get the jist of it. Flat black with large red pin striping. Red painted steel wheels with... ohh yes... white wall tires.

Poor car.

·
Registered
466 Posts
AAAAAHHHHHH! MY EYES!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hehehe. I'd like to meet the owner of that car, I want to know what they were thinking. The curls on the ends of the stripes bother me the most. But the rest doesn't seem too too bad. I don't know why the black has to be flat though? Doesn't seem to fit. Definitely unique.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have seen a young lady with a goth leaning driving that one in Huntington Beach several times. About as ugly as an Insight can get.
___
Neil

·
Registered
702 Posts
i like it :badgrin:

im just a goth kid at heart or something :lol:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
It looks like the Insight that Zorro would drive - if Zorro drove an Insight

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hooray! Keep encouraging others to "customize" the bejeezus out of their Insights all they want! :?

That'll just drive up the price of unmolested Insights in the future... hee hee hee... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Maybe it belongs to the A-team!

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
C'mon folks, we could be talking about one of our own members here. ;) This proves the appeal of the Insight transcends cultural definitions. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
i like it!!! i thought it was tacky to put the bright blue wipers on my car, but i love them too. The Insight is such a fun car, it only makes sense to have fun with it :D :D :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know if I, as a matter of "art," like it or not but I don't think we should be making fun of it. I don't think it's any more appearance challenged than the stock citrus, which I alway took to be proof that the sixties are still alive in Japan. And in any case the least attractive thing about my Insight is the driver.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yikes!

I'm a big fan of both Zorro and white walls; but this poor Insight just doesn't cut it in the aesthetics department IMO!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, look what I started here.

Aaron, the car was flat black, the picture just doesn't show it real well. I had stole my dads camera for the weekend and it is a lot more responsive to your finger than my camera was so I probably would have gotten a better picture otherwise.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ugliest insight

Geez, I kinda like it, the whitewall tires set it off, of course I've been accused of liking unusual cars, airplanes and the like.

Zip

Is there a car more significate than the Insight??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts