Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A genuine barn find original 2000 UK registered Grey Honda Insight Mk1 Manual.

37364 miles from new, and last on the road in 2008. Tax disc still in the window!
Dry stored for ten years due to owners ill health.

Now restored to its former glory after a comprehensive service and thorough overhaul.
Four brand new low rolling resistance tyres for ultimate fuel economy.
Restored and serviced as new IMA battery with three year return to base warranty for the purchaser.
Mains IMA battery charger also fitted to aid battery longevity.

There isn't really much to say apart from it drives like a dream, no squeaks rattles or other dodgy noises.
No issues with any of the mechanics or electronics due to the low mileage and previous fastidious ex Rolls Royce Engineer owner.
It's in excellent condition underneath as you would expect.
It has a few stone chips and some scuffing on the rear offside quarter paintwork as per picture.
It looks like something was dragged past it in storage in the garage.
It's a relatively minor blemish and perhaps a chips away job.

Now covered by my IMA battery warranty.
An investment and a great car to drive that still turns heads after 18 years on the road..
Remember there are now only around 220 of these on the roads in the UK.
It's a collector and driving enthusiasts car for those that appreciate the history of hybrid technology.

Why am I selling?
Well I only have a small drive and already have two others cars including a MK1 Insight.
I just haven't got the space.. :(

The last picture in the photos shows the car in storage before being rescued..
It comes with two keys, remote blipper, full service history (until it went into storage) and supporting documentation.
Detailed bills for restoration work also available.
Note the engine bay has not been pressure washed as that is not generally a good idea. So it's dusty.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323351702659

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts