Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Ed said:
Do any of you folks live in Chiswick? I been down there a couple of times in the last week and saw a green Insight near the park and a red one parked up on the High Road. Before that I think I've only seen one other Insight out and about.
Ed, I live in Marylebone and often drive thru Chiswick, usually stopping to get some nosebag at Elias Lebanese on Turnham Green Terrace - that place is great. My silver 51-reg was bought from Chiswick Honda. You saw a green Insight? Didn't think that was a factory colour.

· Registered
21 Posts
Thanks again for organising such a good day, Christian. Also thanks to the Honda techs for their time and big knowledge.

Slightly sad to see all the cars going their seperate ways on Friday. Perhaps some kind of convoy meeting next time - especially if its going to Nurburgring! Like that idea a lot! Prize for the quickest lap and another for the most economical :wink:! I fancy some Dunlop boots like yours, Mark.

Maybe meet somewhere more picturesque next time, say an Insight picnic perhaps? Like to see all the cars together somewhere prettier than a car park!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.