Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I count around 8 for sale at the moment.
Some overpriced imports as well, I don't think they will make any money on them.

Buyers market and a bad time to sell IMO.
Oil price crash has def affected prices here.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Market is the same here in the U.S.
What about that guy that bought 26 of these?
What was he thinking?
Gerald

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Market is the same here in the U.S.
What about that guy that bought 26 of these?
What was he thinking?
Gerald
Well he probably wasn't thinking Saudi Arabia was going to purposely glut the crude market for a year, that's for sure.

It's like they're pumping insights out of the ground over there the way the car's price tracks gas prices.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Excluding silicone and cash, you can have too much of a good thing. Pics showing 23 Insights. The other 3 are elsewhere on the property.

17 in this part of the garage:

6 are back in here:

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Thanks Neloner. I guess not having a wife or kids (or a job) gives me a few extra bucks to splurge into excess. There is talk since my location is centrally located and I have 17,000+ sq. ft of garage space and a lift (not to mention a lot of cars requiring every repair possible ) that there could be a "national meet" in the foreseeable future. Just a little tough to plan right now since I've owned this place for over a year and still have not moved in completely. Long story. More later.
Gerald

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've been swearing I'll be at the next national meet for a few years now. I'd love to see all those insights! Where are you located?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Thanks Neloner. I guess not having a wife or kids (or a job) gives me a few extra bucks to splurge into excess. There is talk since my location is centrally located and I have 17,000+ sq. ft of garage space and a lift (not to mention a lot of cars requiring every repair possible ) that there could be a "national meet" in the foreseeable future. Just a little tough to plan right now since I've owned this place for over a year and still have not moved in completely. Long story. More later.
Gerald
You should have a meet where people learn how to fix every insight malady possible... by fixing yours :)

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Let the WEST COAST TRAVELERS know the date and WE WILL BE THERE!

Willie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
ewan
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing