Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to by a used Insight, but I haven't seen one close up yet.

I'm wondering if there are any UK owners in the midlands area who might help me out by showing me theirs!

·
Registered
536 Posts
UK owners where are you ?

Hi Stoner,
I live in the East Anglia region near Ely if you want to have a look or ring on 01353 860692.
I suppose your biggest problem will be finding one to buy as they are scarce now that Hybrids are getting a lot of publicity.
In this weeks Autocar mag there is an article, and for the first time a breakdown of yearly registrations for the Insight quoted. Don't remember the individual figures but from 2000 to date there have been a total of 237 registered in the UK.

Dgate

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ely is an option-
My parents live in Suffolk so it would just be a short detour off the A14 when I next pay them a visit...

Finding them for sale is a problem, although once I have seen one close-up and am convinced, I can get one through the used Honda UK dealer network. There have been a few recently but you have to buy before viewing unless you travel. I've also thought about importing.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Hi Stoner

I will shortly have an abundance of Insights (well, three) - I am buying another one - a red automatic for the missus (who has yet to pass her driving test). I intend to sell my silver '99 Japanese import and also the recently acquired Citrus '01 UK Insight. The plan is to keep the red automatic as a joint car until I get an Insight 2 in 2005/6.

I am going to Manchester tomorrow, in the Citrus Insight, I could stop off in Coventry on the way back if you would like (probably around 5pm). PM me your address tonight (quick!) if you want me to stop by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts