Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone in uk like to exchange info tools spares etc maybe even arrange a meeting

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. Which Insight do you have?

We organised the first UK Insight Owners meeting this summer and managed to get twelve Insights together. See details here:

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... c&start=45

We will be looking to organise another Insight Owners Day in 2006 and the best suggestion yet is a tour of northern Europe, possibly taking in the Nurburgring...

Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific problems / queries. HTH.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sweet, the Nurburgring! Always wanted to drive that, I've heard some strange and funny things about that place... An Insight probably wouldn't be my top choice to take on it...but I'd drive it any way I could!

To bad I'm on the wrong side of the pond! :(

G

·
0 Posts
Yep, The Ring, I'm realyy looking forwards to going there next year for the 24hr GT race.

I'm also hoping to take my race car there sometime early next year for some fun.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Man I am SOOOO Jealous! I am a HUGE fan of GT, but everone else here in the states only likes NASCAR :evil: You're only supposed to use ovals for enduros and car testing!!!

CARS WERE MEANT TO TURN IN MORE THAN ONE DIRECTION!!!

All I've got is "Gran Turismo 4" on the PS2, and the occasional late night GT/World Rally news coverage on the SPEED network. :(

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your thread...

·
Registered
348 Posts
How about "Project Gotham Racing 2" for X-Box ?
You've got the Nordschleife of the Nürburgring on there as well. Maybe not as perfect as on "Gran Turismo 4" but you have two German Radiostations of the region to choose from. 8)

Good idea.... a cruise of the Nürburgring !

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sadly I have decided to wait for the 2nd or 3rd version of the XboX360 to come out before I cave in to the evil MS empire. All I have now is a PStwo and a Gamecube.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts