Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new uber/lyft/doordash ride. I bought a 2011 insight from a buddy of mine for 1k. I have spent another 300 on tires and other things to get her ready. But she is ready to go now for side hustling on the week ends and at night. She is at 251k. I'm getting 31mpg in the city. This town has 6 thousands redlights. all I do is start and stop all day around here. I get 49mpg hwy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
20190818_152303~01.jpg Zooming in on WWalding78's attached dash image, it looks like he's referring to 250K miles, as opposed to km. Phenomenal! (Not doing so hot on MPG at the particular moment this photo was taken, though.)

·
Registered
45 Posts
View attachment 82648 Zooming in on WWalding78's attached dash image, it looks like he's referring to 250K miles, as opposed to km. Phenomenal! (Not doing so hot on MPG at the particular moment this photo was taken, though.)
Haha yes my bad, should've looked closer. That is awesome! Didn't know Hondas go that far. I'm averaging about 48-50mpg in city and 55mpg on the highway.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 82648 Zooming in on WWalding78's attached dash image, it looks like he's referring to 250K miles, as opposed to km. Phenomenal! (Not doing so hot on MPG at the particular moment this photo was taken, though.)
I just filled it up and reset it. I have been sitting on idle for awhile. I only get about 31mpg city. And 43 hwy. Not sure how to get any better without coasting and hitting the throttle like a granny...lol. I changed air filter,plugs,oil,cvt oil. I think I need the update. Cause I get the jerky starts sometimes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts