Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was a fun fact... Ultraman (you might remember him from early morning television) drives an Insight. Here's a picture of the Hot Wheel version:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I just picked one of those up recently :) I saw them on eBay going for >$25 so I looked around and found a site that sells them for $8 but they have since been out of stock for a while now :(

Other than the "light" on the top and some of the grooves that the paint follows the details are pretty close to the real thing.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just picked one up on Ebay using Buy-It-Now for $15.49 including shipping. The seller was "verycoolthings_com" and this was the second one they had for sale. The seller also has them on their web site at http://www.verycoolthings.com/vct/Neo_getpage.cgi?page=itemtoy.html&itemID=11424&cool= for $6.99 each. I guess I paid $5 more than I probably had to by going through Ebay.

I took a look at the toyeast.com web site and the $8 price plus the surface shipping of $7.51 came out to two cents more than the Ebay price with a longer delay! They did have one left in stock.

Anyhow, I will add it to my three Ebbro cars (Blue, Red and Yellow).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts